I am fascinated, captivated, enthralled and mildly obsessed with all things related to quantum physics.* Understand that I’m not really actually smart enough to wrap my mind around most of it in any coherent way. But I’ve done a fair amount of reading and I’ve applied my newly acquired knowledge to my life in some practical ways. I thought I would share.
Awesome post for parents and Quantum Physicists...
“You Don’t Say” Posts
- Trick or Treating Anyone?
- Re-Post of “Scott Turow and the (Supposed) Decline of the American Author” (From Nathan Bransford’s Blog)
- When Is Getting Eaten By A Zombie Better Than Not Getting Eaten By a Zombie???
- Guest Post in Honor of Veteran’s Day….
- When is a Pee Wee Football Player Not a Pee Wee Football Player?
Most Viewed Tags
amazon andrew sullivan army athletics author baby birthday blog book book review books boot camp boots boy champagne change child children choking Christmas Death disappointment discrimination drill sergeant eBooks family Father friend frustration Gay goal happiness humor independent author indie author Is Harvey Dunne? kids kindle kirsche romo life literary agent loss love magazine middle-aged military mission mom mother Myrlin A. Hermes navy New Year novel parent parenting parents party pet rock sadness Santa scream search self publish smashwords soldier son stillborn Texas tony romo twitter unique vote women writer writing