I am fascinated, captivated, enthralled and mildly obsessed with all things related to quantum physics.* Understand that I’m not really actually smart enough to wrap my mind around most of it in any coherent way. But I’ve done a fair amount of reading and I’ve applied my newly acquired knowledge to my life in some practical ways. I thought I would share.
Awesome post for parents and Quantum Physicists...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
“You Don’t Say” Posts
- Re-Post of “Scott Turow and the (Supposed) Decline of the American Author” (From Nathan Bransford’s Blog)
- When Is Getting Eaten By A Zombie Better Than Not Getting Eaten By a Zombie???
- Guest Post in Honor of Veteran’s Day….
- When is a Pee Wee Football Player Not a Pee Wee Football Player?
- Quantum Physics and A Lazy Hippie Mama
Most Viewed Tags
amazon army athletics author birthday blog book book review books boy change children choking Christmas Death discrimination drill sergeant family friend frustration humor independent author indie author Is Harvey Dunne? kids kindle kirsche romo life love military mom mother Myrlin A. Hermes navy novel parent parenting parents pet rock self publish smashwords twitter women writer writing